INVITATION TO THE MACRUIT EXPO
FRUIT & VEG PROFESSIONAL SHOW – RIMINI EXPO CENTRE
8 – 10 MAY 2019, RIMINI ITALY
Dear TPSF Members,
We are pleased to invite you to the MACRUIT 2019 “FRUIT & VEG PROFESSIONAL SHOW which is coordinated by Italian Trade Agency in Dar es Salaam in partnership with Tanzania Private Sector Foundation to be held from the 8 to 10 of May 2019 at the Rimini Expo Centre, Italy.
MACFRUIT 2019 is the international trade fair for the fruits and vegetable sector, a meeting point between demand and supply and an ideal setting for the main protagonists of the fruit and vegetable supply chain: producers, traders, logistics, packaging, distribution and everything that is required for the transfer of technology. Macfrut is a unique international event, because it is dedicated to the entire fruit and vegetable industry.
This trade fair represents a must-attend event to develop and promote business at international level. At the same time Macfrut represents an opportunity to achieve technologies, know-how and attract foreign investments. It covers Seeds, Breeding & Nursery, Crop Technology, Production, Trading & Retail, Processing Machinery, Packaging Materials, Fresh Cut, Dried Fruit, Logistics, and Services.
We encourage members of the private sector to use this opportunity to gain more skills and technology for production, value addition and distribution of fruits and vegetables. You can attend as buyers or exhibitors and the companies must have the following (at least):
- Be fully registered within the relevant institutions (eg. TRA/BRELA);
- Minimum years of existing 3 years;
- Have the financial capacity to import or export products / machineries;
- Experience in foreign and international exhibitions (this is added value);
- Produce, distribute and/or export fruits and vegetables.
- We only accept one representative per company
For exhibitors: price of the booth is 5000 Euro for 32m2 and 3500 Euro for 16m2 (which can be shared). The deadline for the payment of booth as well as finalization of exhibiting company’s selection is Mid of December 2018 and the following will be provided: –
- Institutional stand form Tanzania (chairs, tables and graphics)
- 4 night´s accommodation in bed & breakfast for the delegation
- Transfer from and to the airport (Bologna, Forli, Rimin)
- Daily transfer from the hotel to the expo centre and vice versa
- Participation to the business meeting program with the Italian companies present at MACFUIT, MACRUIT team will give you the possibility to fix an on-line agenda of the meeting.
- Technical guided visits to the leading Companies of the Italian fruit and vegetable market which are mostly located in the Macruit region.
- Entrance to the Expo and exhibitors’ catalogue
- Interpreter services
- Workshop or press conference.
The following incentives will be provided by organizers: –
- Complimentary accommodation (bed breakfast) for 4 nights (Check-in: 7 May – Check-out: 11 May 2019)
- Transfer: airport and internal transfers will be provided.
- Visa process will also be facilitated for all applied participants.
Note: All participants are kindly requested to make their own arrangements for air travel. For ticket booking you can contact Ms. Lisa 0677 583028 (firstname.lastname@example.org ) Satguru Travel.
This is an international event, we advise companies which will attend to represent our country and each booth from Africa will be named as per country.
Please confirm your participation to the MACFRUIT 2019 by filling in the application form attached and send to email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
by latest 15th October 2018.
For more enquiries please contact Lilian (TPSF) 0784 323078 / Husna (ITALIAN TRDE AGENCY) on 0759 413234
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM.